An ABSCESSED TOOTH is an infection caused by tooth decay, periodontal disease or a cracked tooth. Symptoms of an abscess include: pain, swelling, redness in the gums, bad taste in the mouth, fever.
An abscessed tooth can be treated with various treatments, depending on the severity of the infection.
• antibiotics, to destroy the bacteria causing the infection
• drainage of the infection
• cleaning the space between the tooth and the gum if the cause is from gum disease
• root canal treatment if the abscess is caused by decay or a cracked tooth
• removal of infected tooth
|Dental Clinic In Vadodara| |Dental Implants Vadodara| |Best Dentist In Vadodara|