http://WWW.DENTISTINVADODARA.IN
UPADHYAYDENTALCLINIC 58b9a4be7c055f0b442f3d62 False 137 0
OK
background image not found
Updates
update image not found
Frequent and inappropriate use of antibiotics can cause bacteria or other microbes to adapt and develop a tolerance for such antibiotic, so antibiotics don't work against them. When an antibiotic drug no longer has an effect on a certain strain of bacteria, those bacteria are said to be antibiotic resistant. Treating these resistant bacteria requires higher doses of medicine or stronger antibiotics.Antibiotics can be lifesavers and are required to treat severe bacterial infections, but overuse and misuse has increased the drug-resistant germs. Inform your doctor of any allergies you have—such as a penicillin allergy—prior to receiving any antibiotics. Your health care provider will discuss recommendations to address these issues. Be sure to take the complete amount of antibiotic prescribed according to the doctor's instructions. Failure to comply may result in a reoccurrence of the bacterial infection. Know how and when to take your antibiotic. Ask your pharmacist about potential side effects, and contact your doctor immediately if serious reactions occur. If you miss a dose, do not double the next dose. Simply resume with the next scheduled dose as directed. Because some foods and alcohol may interact badly with antibiotics, discuss with your pharmacist whether you should take antibiotics on an empty or full stomach. www.upadhyaydentalvadodara.com
http://WWW.DENTISTINVADODARA.IN/frequent-and-inappropriate-use/b106
2 3
false